Grilled Oysters with Ed's Red
Grilled Oysters with Ed’s Red
We tried this recipe recently and the Oysters were amazing!
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ed’s Red Original or XX Hot Sauce
- 2 dozen large fresh oysters on the half shell.
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees. Pulse first 8 ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
- Arrange oysters in a single layer on grill. Spoon 2 teaspoons of butter mixture into each oyster; grill uncovered , 7 minutes or until edges curl.