Spicy Crispy Chicken with Ed's Red
- 4 pieces of chicken with the skin on
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (fresh is always best if you have it!)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped (again fresh is always best, but the pre-chopped stuff is good too)
- and of course...3 tablespoons ED'S RED hot sauce!
Mix all ingredients, except the chicken, in a shake bag or large mixing bowl. Mix well. Then add the chicken. Best to let marinade over night but can be done in an hour or two. Adding it to the refrigerator helps, too. Grease a baking dish and place chicken in it, with oven on 375 F for about 45 minutes. When cooked through, turn your oven to high broil and crisp that outside skin right up! Enjoy!